Regional Hotline for COVID-19 Opens
If you are ill or have concerns about exposure to COVID-19 symptoms:
Call the Aspen to Parachute COVID-19 Community Hotline: 970-429-6186 (English or Espanol). Hotline Hours are 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week.
If you are a business, community group, organization, school, faith-based group, event planner, or other:
Call Garfield County Public Health at: 970-945-1377 extension 8120 (English or Espanol). Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up to receive COVID-19 alerts from the State and our region:
Go to www.garfieldcounty.net – please subscribe at upper right.
Updates will be posted to the Garfield County website:
Garfield County: www.garfield-county.com
Garfield County Public Health: www.garfield-county.com/public-health/novel-coronavirus/
Register for Garfield County Emergency Notification System: www.garco911.com
COVID-19 help hotlines:
Aspen to Parachute COVID-19 community hotline 970-429-6186 (English en Espanol)
Garfield County Public Health call line: 970-945-1377, ext. 8120 (English en Espanol)
CO-HELP 1-877-462-2911 or COHELP@RMPDC.org (multiple languages)
Our Winter/Spring 2020 Brochure is available online below! Print copies available at the Carbondale Rec Center and various locations around town! Programs are available for registration online and in person.
Community Forms and Info:
- Field-Ice Rink-Park Rental Agreement Form (FILLABLE)
- Park Shelter Rental (Less than 100 people) FILLABLE
- Sopris Park Bounce House Rules and Map
- 2020 SPECIAL EVENT PARK USE AGREEMENT & MANAGEMENT PLAN with GARCO Vendor Info (FILLABLE)
- 2020 Calendar of Events – Updated March 12, 2020
- Gardeners’ Welcome Packet 2020
- Paquete de Beinvenido 2020