There is a 2-week maximum stay for all RV sites. In order to re-book, you must vacate the RV Park for at least 1 week before you may stay again.
Tents, SUVs, and car camping are not allowed in Sites 1-19. This includes ground, rooftop, truck bed tents and utility trailers with tents in them. Tents are only allowed in the Group Tent Site. Please call the Park Host to book. A truck camper is a recreational vehicle or RV that is carried in the bed of a pickup truck. Also referred to as a slide-in or cab-over. A truck with a cap over the bed is not considered a recreational truck camper and is treated the same as car camping, which is not allowed. EZ Up or any brand of canopy tent is allowed for shade or bug protection. It cannot be used as a tent to sleep in.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Gateway RV Park has a 1-week cancellation policy for all reservations. Failure to give 1 week’s notice will result in a non-refund of your reservation fee. Cancellations made prior to 1 week will result in a forfeiture of $37.00 as an administrative processing fee. Early departures on a multiday reservation will not be refunded. If a customer has a multi-day reservation and fails to show the first day, does not call or notify us, the reservation will be held until check out time 11am the next day. At this time the reservation will be forfeited and the site re-opened for wait-listed customers and online bookings. As a municipally run RV Park, refunds will be made by Town of Carbondale check and take approximately three weeks for auditing purposes. Refund checks will be sent to the address on file for that reservation.
How to use the online reservation portal
- Click Book Now in the window corresponding to the size of the site you would like to reserve.
- To view availability for the date and site you want:
- Select the site you want under the Unit Tab
- Click the right arrow button above the three calendars.
- Please note: the three calendars always start at the current month. Our RV park does not open until May 1; therefore you will need to click right until you hit May 2024, June 2024 etc.
- If the site you want is unavailable change the unit to the next site option for that size.
- If no sites are available in the size you requested click the view products button to go back to the main page and try a different size option that would also work.
- Once you confirm your site and dates are available:
- type in the dates for your reservation and number of persons in your party and continue to follow the prompts to complete your transaction.
Due to the limited capacity of our tanks, non-guests are not permitted to utilize the dump station. The Gateway RV Park is unable to accept any US Mail, UPS packages or Fed Ex deliveries. Fireworks and aerial unmanned drones, and model aircraft or rockets, are not allowed, unless Town approved and permission granted. Since we are located within 5 miles of an airport, your aerial unmanned drone flight would need permission granted by the Air Traffic Controller.
640 County Road 106
Carbondale, Colorado 81623
Camp Host Number (May-September): 970.379.8151
Carbondale Recreation and Community Center (October-April): 970.510.1290
Full Hookup Pull-Through Sites (35-45ft max): $58/night; $385/week; $731/2 weeks
Full Hookup Back-In Sites (25-34ft max): $54/night; $359/week; $682/2 weeks
Water/Electric Back-In Sites (Up to 24ft): $44/night; $289/week; $549/2 weeks
Electric Only (Up to 20ft): $37/night; $246/week; $467/2 weeks
6% Carbondale short term lodging tax will be added to all reservations.
There is a $37 cancellation fee for all cancellations up to one week prior to the reservation. All cancellations within one week of the reservation forfeit all payments made up until that point.
The Gateway RV Park is located directly above the Bob Terrell State Wildlife Area. For more information on this area please check out the link: