- CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIME. Check-in time is 1pm. Check-out time is 11am. If you would like to extend your stay, please check with the Camp Host before 11am. for availability. Site fees are due at check in payable by credit card or cash. There is a two-week maximum stay for all RV sites. To re-book after a maximum stay, you must vacate for seven nights before you can stay again. As a courtesy, if you will be arriving after 7pm, or if you plan to leave the Park prior to your departure date, please inform the Camp Host.
- RV SITES. Only one recreational vehicle and one car/truck allowed per site. Car camping is prohibited. Any vehicle parked in violation of these Rules and Regulation may be towed from the Park at the expense of the vehicle’s owner. If you book an RV site that is smaller than your RV, you will be moved to an appropriate-sized site if available, and if not available, you will be asked to leave the Park and be charged a cancellation fee. Camp Host will do their best to honor specific site requests, but reserve the right to change your reserved site. Please keep all sites free of debris. All sites have 50/30/20 amp service.
- TENTS. Tents, SUVs, and car camping are not allowed in Sites 1-19. This includes ground, rooftop, truck bed tents and utility trailers with tents in them. Tents are only allowed in the Group Tent Site. Please call the Park Host to book. A truck camper is a recreational vehicle or RV that is carried in the bed of a pickup truck. Also referred to as a slide-in or cab-over. A truck with a cap over the bed is not considered a recreational truck camper and is treated the same as car camping, which is not allowed.
EZ Up or any brand of canopy tent is allowed for shade or bug protection. It cannot be used as a tent to sleep in
- QUIET HOURS. Quiet hours are 10pm to 7am and are strictly enforced. As a courtesy to other campers, please keep loud noise and music to a minimum. Generators are not to be used in the Park unless there is a power failure. Quiet Hours need to be observed in any event.
- SPEED LIMIT. The speed limit within the park is 5 mph.
- WIFI. WIFI usage is a privilege and subject to all federal regulations. In consideration of other campers, do not download movies, upload large files or stream content (Netflix, etc.) when utilizing the Park’s internet.
- TRASH. Trash Dumpster/Recycle Bins are located at the entrance of the park, past the private house. DO NOT DISPOSE OF SITE TRASH IN THE FIRE PITS.
- CAMPFIRES. Campfires are allowed in fire rings only. Fires to be no more than two feet high and MUST BE OUT BY MIDNIGHT.
- PETS. We are a pet friendly Park. In consideration of other campers, all pets outside of the RV must be on a leash and under the owner’s control. NO EXCEPTIONS! Owners must pick-up after their pets.
- FIREWORKS. Fireworks, aerial unmanned drones, model aircraft and rockets are prohibited in the Park.
- MAIL/DELIVERIES. Gateway RV Park is unable to accept any Mail, UPS or FED-X deliveries.
- BATHROOMS. No smoking or animals allowed in bathrooms. Bathrooms are closed for cleaning 11am-1pm daily. Please be considerate of other’s time, and limit shared use to members from the same group. Maintain 6ft social distancing from those not in your group, and wear a mask when able.
Any person who fails to comply with the Rules and Regulations will be subject to a verbal warning for minor infractions and/or removal from the Park for repeated or major infractions without a refund.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Gateway RV Park has a 1-week cancellation policy for all reservations. Failure to give 1 week’s notice will result in a non-refund of your reservation fee. Cancellations made prior to 1 week will result in a forfeiture of $37.00 as an administrative processing fee. Early departures on a multiday reservation will not be refunded. If a customer has a multi-day reservation and fails to show the first day, does not call or notify us, the reservation will be held until check out time 11am the next day. At this time the reservation will be forfeited and the site re-opened for wait-listed customers and online bookings. As a municipally run RV Park, refunds will be made by Town of Carbondale check and take approximately three weeks for auditing purposes. Refund checks will be sent to the address on file for that reservation.
If you make a reservation and need to change anything (dates, sites, etc), please contact Margaret at 970-510-1278 prior to May 1, and the Camp Host at 970-379-8151 after May 1. If you cancel and rebook on your own, you will still be charged a cancellation fee for the original booking.