January Fitness & Gym 2022
Class participants must stay 6 feet apart.
Masks are optional
You are permitted to bring your own equipment such as mats, yoga equipment, etc if that makes you more comfortable. Class members are responsible for disinfecting their equipment after class.
Check in at the front desk for your class then head to the West side of the gym.
- Yoga (Joanne) – M/W/F 7:30-8:30am (substitute for the rest of the month )
- SilverBoom (Margaret) – M/W 9-10am
- SilverClassic (Margaret) – M/W 10:30-11:30am
- Strength & Stretch (Beverly) – M/W 12-1PM
- Indoor Cycling (Valerie) – T/H 7-8am (must pre-register)
- Chair Yoga (Fran) – T/H 9:30-10:30 and 10:45-11:45am (Starting Feb 1 only one class available at 10am)
- Indoor Cycling (Kelley) – T/H 12-1pm (must pre-register)
- Pilates (Sana) – T/H 12-1pm
- Indoor Cycling (Kelley) – T/H 6-7pm (must pre-register)
- SilverSneakers (Sana) – F 9-10am
If you have questions, please email or call Margaret at email@example.com or 970.510.1280. For help registering, you can call the Front Desk of the Rec Center at 970.510.1290.
COVID-19 Waiver Language
I further acknowledge and accept that there are presently additional health risks associated with my participation in this program during the COVID-19 pandemic, and hereby agree to comply with all Town of Carbondale regulations, policies and rules related to the COVID-19 pandemic for so long as the ongoing local COVID-19 health emergency exists as declared by the Town of Carbondale Board of Trustees. With full awareness and appreciation of the risks involved, I also hereby forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue, the Town of Carbondale, its Parks & Recreation department, officers, employees and agents, with regard to any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, I may sustain related to COVID-19 due to my participation in this program, regardless of any negligence by the Town or its officers, employees and/or agents.