Older Adult Programs
Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays: Mah Jongg
The SilverSneakers Fitness Program offers a unique blend of physical activity, healthy lifestyle and socially oriented programming that enables older adults to take greater control of their health. It is available at no additional cost to individuals who belong to a participating Insurance Plan. Please call the Front Desk at 970.510.1292.
- A FREE membership at Carbondale’s Recreation & Community Center with access to conditioning classes, exercise equipment, pool, and other amenities that accompany the basic membership
- Access to any participating fitness center throughout the U.S. while traveling
- Customized SilverSneakers classes designed exclusively for older adults who want to improve their strength, flexibility, balance and endurance
- Health education seminars and other events that promote the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- A specially trained Senior Advisor at the fitness center to introduce you to SilverSneakers and acquaint you with their site & equipment
Free Membership! See If You Qualify! Call 970.510.1292 or stop by the Recreation & Community Center.