Our Town One Table: Community Dinner
How it works:
- All you need to do is reserve as many tables as you need for you and your group. Tables are 8 feet long and can comfortably seat 6-8 people. For reservations, please email Jamie : email@example.com
- We will provide the tables the day of the event. They will be lined up along 4th street (Main to Euclid)
- You only need to provide food and chairs for your table(s). We ask that you pack in and pack out as much as possible to help with the clean up in the end. Alcohol is not permitted at the event.
- This is a FREE event that is typically sponsored by local businesses to help cover the cost of the tables. If you would like to become a sponsor, please email Jamie as well.
- This years theme will be “A mystical evening” . You do not have to participate in table decorating, but if you do – there is a chance to win BEST TABLE and a prize!
- This years date is Sunday, August 21st and will be held at the same location on 4th and Main street (along 4th going down to Garfield/Euclid)
- Table check in begins at 3:30pm (first come first serve)
- Dinner beings at 5pm
- The event usually ends around 7:30/8pm when it starts to get dark out
Saturday, October 1st, 2022
9:00 am “Tater Trot” Ross Montessori Fun Run (Registration 8:30-9:00 am, Start and Finish on 4th street)
9 am Cowboy Coffee in Sopris Park
9 am Farmers & Artisan Market opens in Sopris Park
10:30 am Potato Day Parade on Main Street (theme: Marble Mash Celebrating the 100 year anniversary of the Lincoln Memorial )
11:00 am Rosybelle Bus with Kids’ Crafts
11:15 Statue Contest
11:30 am- 1:00 pm Live Music from Gazebo (Dan and Pam)
11:15 am – 1:15 pm BBQ Lunch and Baked Potatoes
1:00 pm Announcements of Parade Winners, Potato Decorating Contest Winners and Parade MC
1:05 Traditional Potato Day Games at Carbondale Historical Society Booth
1:15- 3:00 pm Live Music (Hell Roaring String Band)
2:30-5:30 pm Youth Gymkhana at Gus Darien Rodeo Grounds by the Sopris Gymkhana Club